Monday, February 2, 2015

There is something about WHITE - I love all tones/shades of white

I used to find white intimidating when it came to decor.  But now I am in love with it.
From all the different shades of white (aged, patinad, vintage, chipped, antiqued, etc), you name it
and a whole room of it takes my breath away.  Now I'm sure most of you disagree but I'm going to show you some whites that I couldn't stay away from.  I'm working very hard on incorporating the different shades of white into my living room and haven't quite completed it yet but it's a never ending task that I love.  


This is my wonderful chippie cabinet I searched high and low for.  Once I found it, I snatched it up and it was for what I consider at steal!  I didn't have to do a thing to it


And, while waiting to load the cabinet into the truck, we happened upon this lovely white chippie trestle table with pull out leaves... fANTASTIC!! the top is a little dirty and maybe a tad too chippie so I plan to just paint over that with MMSMP in ironstone...gives a little cleaner look






No comments:

Post a Comment